CHCon requires sponsor support to help be an instructive and quality event for the NZ infosec and IT communities. CHCon is not for profit. The sponsorship money will be used to help make CHCon an informative, educational and fun event for all attendees - used for things such as venue and related costs, identification tags/badges and other printed materials, and promotion of the event.
Please contact us via [email protected] if you’re interested in becoming a sponsor.
Cover the cost of an event, international speaker travel expenses, an attendee or training fund, or media coverage/article/promotion of the event. You receive:
- Publication of the sponsor logo on the event web site.
Everything from the Support Sponsorship plus:
- Publication of the sponsor logo in the agenda at the conference.
Everything from the Bronze Sponsorship plus:
- Publication of sponsor advertising in the agenda and mention in the official communications with the attendees at the conference.
- The possibility to distribute the company brochures, CDs or other materials to the participants during the event.
- 3 conference tickets and Green Room access.
One more available.
Everything from the Silver Sponsorship plus:
- The possibility to have a promotional banner or sign in the lobby (to be provided by the sponsor, size subject to approval by the CHCon team).
- 4 conference tickets and Green Room access.
No more available!
Everything from the Gold Sponsorship plus:
- Being promoted as a leading sponsor.
- The possibility to have a promotional banner or sign to the side of the stage (to be provided by the sponsor, size subject to approval by the CHCon team).
- 6 conference tickets and Green Room access.